Last time we checked, our puffers had moved to a temporary home pending the move of their tank to a new stand.
Well, the stand (unfinished) has been purchased, and while I’ve never done anything like this before, I managed to stain and seal the unit.
I set it up this week and moved the fish and plants today. I only moved a few plants, as their temporary home had some algae issues. I did move 10 puffers, settling the question of whether we had 9 or 10. I did add some new plants to fill things out as well.
The setup is mostly complete so I took a few pictures. I need to finish the co2 setup and adjust the lights some, but overall, the tank is up and running!